Staff member (f/m/d) in science on the topic: Procedures for information security and privacy in humanoid assistance robotics.
Possibility for doctoral studies
Institute for Information Security and Reliability (KASTEL), Institute for Telematics (TM)
For a research project on the topic "Deployment of humanoid assistance robots" we are looking for two employees (f/m/d) as soon as possible.
The focus of your work will be on the design and investigation of identity and access management procedures as well as secure and privacy-compliant communication and data management. Special attention is given to the specification, implementation and evaluation of procedures for networked and decentralized systems, in particular the Internet of Things, and associated middleware components. Her work is part of a larger research project and offers the opportunity for a PhD.
as soon as possible
- You have a very good university degree (Diplom (Uni)/Master)) in computer science or a related field of study.
- You can demonstrate knowledge in cyber security and networked systems, ideally with experience in the use of an application context.
- You have an interest in new issues.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You bring very good German and English skills, both written and spoken.
- Overall, you convince with an independent, self-motivated and systematic way of working.
EG 13, provided that the professional and personal requirements are met.
Duration of contract
initially limited to 3 years
Application deadline until
Please send your application in the form of a single PDF file by e-mail to: astrid.hopprich∂kit.edu.
Subject: "Application - Information Security and Privacy in Humanoid Assistive Robotics".
Tender number: 2213/2022
We aim to fill the positions as evenly as possible with employees (f/m/d) and would therefore be particularly pleased to receive applications from women.
In the case of equal suitability, severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration.